Re: [exim] DNS Blacklists and relayed messages

Author: Jerry Stuckle
To: Giuliano Gavazzi
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] DNS Blacklists and relayed messages
Guiliano,

Thanks for the info.

I can't very well abandon this email address - I've had it for over 10
years, and get a lot of "good" mail through it, even though I've moved
most of my subscriptions over to my new ID.

However, I hadn't thought about the bouncing problem - you're correct, I
don't want to do that.

So, I guess I'll have to receive the message then throw it away?

Jerry