Re: [exim] Setting vacation without shell access

Author: Simon Alman
To: Mike Richardson
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Setting vacation without shell access
Ok, thanks I'll look into those. I'm thinking that an email based system
would be more convenient than a web based one for the users in question;
so I may end up having a go myself anyway, it seems like a good excuse
to practice my python coding :)

Regards

Simon

--
The Salamander Organization
Direct: +44 (0) 01904 717326

For Information

This message may contain confidential information. I intended it to be read only by the individuals named as addressees. If you are not named you should not share, disseminate or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake please notify me immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free since information can be intercepted, corrupted or lost, and can arrive late, or contain viruses. The sender does not accept any liability for errors or omissions arising as a result of e-mail transmission. If you require a verified hardcopy of the above communication then please contact me.