Re: [exim] What is that ?

Author: Peter Bowyer
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] What is that ?
magafik@??? said:

>>Did you visit the URL that Yahoo helpfully provided? There's a good
>>explanation there. They're deferring deliveries from you because you have
>>sent them a lot of mail addressed to unknown recipients.
>>
>>Can't tell why...
>>
>>Peter
>>
> astound how to block that email: mail_999@??? ? he is sending
> through my mta some shits.

2 suggestions for you:

1. Don't send private email in the middle of a mailing list thread - the
discussion should stay on the list so other readers can benefit. Without
that, it's private consultancy.

2. If you accidentally break suggestion 1, please do so from an address
that accepts mail from me. I replied to this privately, my reply bounced.

My reply follows:

I'm not sure I understand your English. If you suspect someone is relaying
through your server, I suggest you stop the MTA immediately and study the
config file to work out how it's happening.

Use exim -bh to test your ACLs.

Post the config to the mailing list (not to me privately) if you need help.

Peter