Re: [exim] Exim RPMs

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Raymond Dijkxhoorn
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim RPMs
Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote:

>I might have missed something, but did the location of the RPMs for Exim
>change ? I was looking for the RPMs and last time there were nice hdr
>files also, so good for yum processing :) But now i looked and could not
>find them anymore. Is there a new download location for those ?

Ummm not exactly. I thought I had bought across the whole ftp set when
I updated the box, but everything bar the exim directory is missing
now.... So either I didn't get it right in the first place, or the
process that mirrors from the master site has exceeded its authority and
wiped out everything other than the mirrored set from ftp.csx.

I'll fix this later in the weekend - currently theres a load of room
decorating thats calling me (although not *that* hard).

    Nigel.