Re: [exim] Let the 'postmaster' callout option be damned

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: David Woodhouse
A: Florian Weimer
Cc: exim-users, Philip Hazel
Asunto: Re: [exim] Let the 'postmaster' callout option be damned
On Wed, 2004-08-25 at 22:48 +0200, Florian Weimer wrote:
> >    verify = sender/callout,postmaster,postmaster_sender=xxxx

> This is a bit dangerous because it can easily result in loops. The
> empty sender avoids this problem.

But the empty sender has other problems, as discussed. That's why I like
the idea of not _having_ a default. To get postmaster callouts to work,
you have to specify an address to use as the source. If you specify a
local address for which you would do callouts with postmaster
verification, then you asked for it :)

--
dwmw2