Re: [exim-dev] possible bug: sieve filter not working when r…

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-dev
CC: Michael Kefeder
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] possible bug: sieve filter not working when router uses data instead of file
On Mon, 2004-08-23 at 21:55, Michael Kefeder wrote:
> p.s.: I hope posting to exim-dev is ok for this mail, because i think it
> is a bug i'm describing here.

Please could you repost to exim-users - exim-dev is actually about the
development process as we transition from a single developer structure
(with contributions) to a collaborative development structure. It may
become a developers list later but thats not its current target.

I'm currently writing up stuff on the list structures, I'll push it out
as soon as I can.

    Nigel.