RE: [Exim] Exim & FreeBSD 5.21

Author: Jeffrey Wheat
To: Lists, exim-users
CC:
Subject: RE: [Exim] Exim & FreeBSD 5.21
I've used it on 5.2.1 but I highly suggest using 4.10. FreeBSD
5.2.1 for the most part is stable but it is still not suggested
for production use. Being the email is the second most important
service next to connectivity itself, I run my mail servers on 4.10
because of the stablity. Like Yann has said, quad Xeons is way
overkill for exim alone.

Regards,
Jeff