[exim] Masquerading in Exim

Author: exim
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Masquerading in Exim
Hi.

I'm migrating from a sendmail based environment to Exim. In sendmail I had
several email addresses that were masqueraded. I.e. the "From: " field for email
originating from

user@machine_A.com

contained user@machine_B.com, with user==user, but machine_A.com !=
machine_B.com. Sendmail was configured to correctly associate user with
machine_B.com, even though his email was submitted on machine_A.

Is it possible to do the same using Exim? I am looking at the O'Reilly Exim book
(Exim: The Mail Transfer Agent by Philip Hazel), but - so far - I have not been
able to discover where the book deals with masquerading.

Any pointer, hint, explanation would be much appreciated.

TIA,
Yosef

Mail sent from: 24.126.78.239