Re: [Exim] Re: Exiscan and Spamassassin

Author: Edgar Lovecraft
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Re: Exiscan and Spamassassin
cjackson wrote:

..[snip]...

> Here is a dramatically shortened configuration file. Everythin
> extraneous has been removed. Basically, Exim scans the email using
> Spamassassin then sends the email to a directory. Honestly this sounds
> like a permission problem, but I can't find any problem with
> permissions.

Testing this does no good unless you tell me what the 'spamd_address'
line is...
Nor does it do any good if I have to go and add things such as an
accept directive to a non-existant RCPT ACL, which you must have or
the system implies DENY on all RCPT commands...
I am willing to help you, as I said, if you are not comfortable in
posting the entire configuration, then just email it to me, but I
can be of no further service unless I have more than what you give
here.

--

--EAL--