Re: [Exim] Re: Exiscan and Spamassassin

Author: Edgar Lovecraft
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Re: Exiscan and Spamassassin
cjackson wrote:

..[snip]...

> I copied the source directory from another working Exim server and
> recompiled on this server that's having the problem of not adding the
> header in the ACL (though it says that the header is being added) and I
> have the same problem! Is this a library issue? Both systems are Debian
> unstable.

I cannot answer the library question, however I can say that you have not
posted you entire configuration file, and just moving the source from one
working server to the misbehaving server, does that imply the config is
the same between the two servers? Have you tried to copy the config from
the broken server to a currently working server? Do you have any other
machines that are using the same setup? Have you tried an
'exim -bhc -d-all+expand' so that you can see what the expansion results
are (notice the +expand)?

If you are not comfortable in posting the configuration, then I can test
it for you against servers that I have should you send it to me.

--

--EAL--