Re: [Exim] exim rpm with mysql lookup enabled for FC2

Author: Jin S. chung
To: Raymond Dijkxhoorn
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] exim rpm with mysql lookup enabled for FC2
Thank you Raymond for your quick response.

But the following is the error message I am getting when I try to
install exim-4.41-0_24.fc2.i386.rpm

Error::::::
error: Failed dependencies:
    exim-mta is needed by exim-4.41-0_24.fc2

I am lost. Isn't that I am trying to install exim-mta now? If you know
how to fix this let me know.

Thank you again,
--Jin