[Exim] Re: Exiscan and Spamassassin

Author: cjackson
To: cjackson
CC: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Re: Exiscan and Spamassassin
cjackson writes:

> Hi,

This is an update to my original post and a continued request for
assistance. As it turns out, spamd is working fine. The problem appears to
be with Exiscan. Exiscan is working because it scans with Clamav. And it
scans with spamd. A spam score is reported in the log and the acl succeeds
for spam email. The problem is that no header is added for spam email. See
acl below:

warn  message = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score
     spam = mail
     logwrite = :main: Spam Score: $spam_score

warn  message = X-Spam-Report: $spam_report
     spam = mail

Seems simple to me but message isn't working. Any ideas extraordinarily
welcomed as this niggling problem is holding up the entire project.

Thanks,
Craig Jackson