Re: [Exim] Re: Exiscan and Spamassassin

Author: Craig Jackson
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Re: Exiscan and Spamassassin
On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 16:05:01 -0700 (PDT)
Scott Call <scall@???> wrote:

> On Fri, 13 Aug 2004, cjackson wrote:
>
> > The question now is: Why isn't spamd adding the X-Spam-Score header?
> >

> exiscan doesn't read back in the modified headers from spamd, you need to
> craft your own headers in the ACL.
>
> From the exiscan spec:
> warn  message = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score ($spam_bar)
>        spam = nobody:true
> warn  message = X-Spam-Report: $spam_report
>        spam = nobody:true

Well, that is exactly what I am doing in the ACL. I should have said, Why isn't Exiscan adding the header?

warn message = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score ($spam_bar)
log_message = spam score: $spam_score
spam = nobody:true

And the result is no header added when it should be added to everymessage. exim -bh shows the acl succeeds for a spam message and the spam score, but no header.

Craig