Re: [Exim] Attachment count.

Author: Tom Kistner
To: FC
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Attachment count.
FC wrote:

> I wanted to know if it is possible with exiscan to count how many
> attachments have an email and reject emails that have more than x
> attachments ?

This is possible using the MIME ACL.

Untested recipe:

deny message = Too many attachments (more than 20)
      !condition = $mime_is_rfc822
      condition = ${if >{$mime_part_count}{20}{1}{0}}

The second line allows messages attached to messages to have more than
20 parts.

This is a bit crude, since it counts the number of MIME parts. What you
mean with "attachments" is probably the number of attached files, so YMMV.

Remember you must define a MIME ACL first, this does not work in the
DATA ACL.

/tom