[Exim] Ignore entry in localdomains

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Robert Melluish
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [Exim] Ignore entry in localdomains
I have a server running cPanel and exim. I host a website for a domain, but
don't manage the dns. The www A record & mx records point to other hosts.
Access to the website on my server is achieved using framed redirection. The
site contains a contactus page which forwards collected information to an
email address on the domain.

What seems to happening is that cPanel adds the domain into the
/etc/localdomains file which exim checks to see if it should be handling
mail locally. The contactus page generates a bounce because the recipient
email account is not set up on my local machine. How can I force exim not to
handle email for this domain locally?

Thanks for any pointers,

Rob Melluish.
---