Re: [Exim] maildirsize file corruption?

Author: Nathan Ollerenshaw
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] maildirsize file corruption?
On Aug 11, 2004, at 6:55 PM, Philip Hazel wrote:

> When Exim creates a maildirsize file, it will always write both an S
> and a C entry on the first line.

OK. Even if I do

quota =
${eval:${sg{${extract{1}{,}{${extract{mailQuota}{$address_data}}}}}{S}{}
}/1024}K

and don't set quota_filecount?

I've got a feeling exim is leaving off the C entry if I don't set it in
the transport. I should test before making such assertions though ;)

> The Exim code does not appear to be capable of doing that. It either
> writes a new file containing
>
> xxxS, xxxC
> n m
>
> or it adds one line to the file, containing "n 1".

Right. Must be courier-imap or maybe it was qmail back before I
migrated to exim ;)

Its been a week, btw. Running like a charm. :)

Nathan.

--
Nathan Ollerenshaw - UNIX Systems Engineer
ValueCommerce - http://www.valuecommerce.ne.jp/