Re: [Exim] Exim issue

Author: Peter Bowyer
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim issue
Martin Owens <martin@???> wrote:
> I gues no one knows, or can't hear me.
>> Hello,
> >
>> I have a mail relay with Exim 4.34, it's spacing out the messages, so all
>> lines have two carage returns after them.
>>
>> can someone help?

We hear you. It's a case of 'a better question gets a better answer'.

I'll spare you the lecture on how to achieve that, but addressing your
particularl issue, you'll need to tell us how the message arrived (SMTP?
Local injection with -bs?), how it was delivered (ie where you read it and
noticed the problem - if local dlivery, is there any unusual local delivery
agent involved such as procmail), what, if any, unusual processing you have
going on in the middle (out to Mailscanner and back? Amavisd?) ... etc etc.
Only you know how your Exim implementation is set up. You can reasonably
assume that Exim doesn't generally exhibit the symptom you've noticed for
the bulk of its users, so it will be down to something unique in your system

Peter