[Exim] getting a value from a file

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Swantje & Michael Ludwig
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [Exim] getting a value from a file
Hi,

I'm trying to get a value (count) out of a file
being read by exim every time one dnslookup router is used.
What I want to do is simply adding a header with
headers_add to show the dat-version number of my mcafee uvscan
tool.
The file exim should read looks like this - it contains only
one line and no CR/LF's at all.

stargate:/etc/exim # less sed_uvscan.txt
4383
stargate:/etc/exim #

I tried it with an lsearch lookup type, but I think the data
structure in the txt-file has to be different to use an lsearch??
I understood it has to be

value:    4383

So at the moment I don't know how I can handle this and would
be really happy if someone could please point me out where I have
to look and what would be the right way of doing this...

Thanks,

Michael