Re: [Exim] How to conditionally rewrite envelope addresses?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Kjetil Torgrim Homme
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Ralf G. R. Bergs
Kopio: Exim users list
Aihe: Re: [Exim] How to conditionally rewrite envelope addresses?
On Wed, 2004-08-04 at 14:41 +0200, Ralf G. R. Bergs wrote:
> I'm running Exim 4.30 on the systems in question and have to implement
> the following:
>
> I need to conditionally rewrite envelope sender domains, i.e.
>
>    if recipient_domain == A then sender_domain = X
>    if recipient_domain == B then sender_domain = Y

> Is there a more elegant, simpler way than running additional Exim
> instances (that I pass messages to by means of routers that evaluate the
> conditions in question) and that have (unconditional) "rewrite" sections
> performing the above changes?

you can check whatever you like in the string expansion, I don't see the
problem? e.g., we do first one LDAP lookup to see if the domain is
actually a local hostname, then we do a lookup to find the official
address of the user.

--
Kjetil T.