[Exim] @mx_any and @mx_any/ignore expansion

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Benoît DEVIJVER
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: EximUser List
Aihe: [Exim] @mx_any and @mx_any/ignore expansion
Hi guys,

I need some new help about these beautifull @mx_{any,primary,secondary}:

I want to check in the acl_smtp_helo that the sender is not pretending to be me (because lot of virus are doing this...)

So I found several example for this, the simpliest beeing:
______________
acl_check_helo:

deny
    message    = Please send YOUR fqdn, not mine.
    log_message = remote host used our name in HELO/EHLO greeting.
    condition    = ${if match_domain{$sender_helo_name}{+local_domains}{yes}{no}

accept

ok, this is working fine if local_domains = +myself : fqdn.toto.com : fqdn.toto.com
but I'm using @mx, so local_domains = +myself : @mx_primary

and here, there is no error, but it's working like if the string would be only "+myself" ...

any idea ?

one more trouble:

in fact, my real local_domains = +myself : @mx_primary/ignore=<;127.0.0.1;192.168.1.1
and here, with this, I get ' unknown lookup type "@mx_primary/ignore=<"