[Exim] Conditions in ACL's

Author: Christian Hertel
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Conditions in ACL's
--
Hi Folkz!

I've got a little problem with my ACL conditions. I want to achieve that
mails which were not spooled in from localhost and for whose sender
address domain no MX record can be resolved should not be accepted.

So first, I built this condition to deny mails from anywhere other than
localhost, but it does not work:

deny condition = ${if !eq {$sender_host_address}{} {yes}{no} }

The exim documentation says that if mails were spooled in from
localhost, the variable $sender_host_address is an empty string.
Then what is wrong with the condition above? Why does it not match?

My thought was the following condition to achieve everything I wanted:

deny condition = ${if and { {!eq {$sender_host_address}{}} {!eq {
${lookup dnsdb{mx=$sender_address_domain}{true}}} } {yes}{no} }

Ideas appreciated.

Cheers,

--
Christian Hertel