RE: [Exim] [Exim4] I'm open relay: How not to be ?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: David Brodbeck
A: 'Rakotomandimby Mihamina', exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] [Exim4] I'm open relay: How not to be ?

You have relay_domains and auth_relay_hosts set to *, which means all hosts.
Then down in your ACLs, you accept any hosts that match those lists:

accept domains = +local_domains
accept domains = +relay_domains
accept hosts = +relay_hosts
accept hosts = +auth_relay_hosts

You need to fix the relay_domains list so it only lists domains you actually
relay mail for (if any). I'm not sure what you're trying to do with
auth_relay_hosts; if you're not sure either, comment out the ACL for it.