[Exim] [Exim4] I'm open relay: How not to be ?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Rakotomandimby Mihamina
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] [Exim4] I'm open relay: How not to be ?
Hi everybody ,
http://mihamina.rktmb.org/exim.txt/file_view
is my configuration file for the moment.

I dont see where in that file do I allow mail from anywhere to be
relayed, as well as I have :

[...]
domainlist relay_domains = *
hostlist relay_hosts = 127.0.0.1 : \
     ::::1
hostlist auth_relay_hosts = *
[...]

According to me, this section only relay mails from the 'lo' interface,
and allow relaying from host who authentified.

So that spammers (they cant authenticate, caus they have no sysyem
account on my machine) should be blocked.

What should i add to my conf file to oblige the cleints to authenticate
before send a mail ? (I use courrier-imap-ssl, no pop).

I tried to read the Doc, and i guess i didn't understand, because the
way I configured my serveur makes it an open relay ...

Would you help me please ?
--
Rakotomandimby Mihamina Andrianifaharana
Tel : +33 2 38 76 43 65