RE: [Exim] Re: What is better OS for Exim

Autor: David Brodbeck
A: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] Re: What is better OS for Exim

I just thought I'd point out that you can add a full-fledged serial console
-- including BIOS access -- to any Intel machine with a PCI slot using a PC
Weasel PCI:
http://www.realweasel.com/pcivga.html
I have no connection to the company that makes these, I'm just a happy
customer. It even has open-source firmware so you can do custom builds, if
you're ambitious.

I agree, though, that the real, integrated, well-thought-out serial consoles
on Suns and Alphas will spoil you. I don't know why no one makes a PC BIOS
like that.