[Exim] Bypassing amavis routers for certain senders

Autor: Tim AtLee
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Bypassing amavis routers for certain senders
Hello

I have Exim4 running on a Debian testing box with Amavisd-new, spamassasin,
etc..

Certain senders (my parents, my best man.. people who I want to hear from)
continually get flagged as spam, and get shuffled off to the Spam folder in
Outlook.

I do have the threshold for header modification set fairly low to eliminate
the rest of the garbage I get.

With a mysql lookup, how could I bypass the e-mail being recieved some
specific address' ? Or better yet, how do I teach spamassasin that these
senders are in fact allowed?

Thanks in advance,

Tim