Re: [Exim-dev] Exim's handling of Bcc lines

Author: Derek Martin
To: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [Exim-dev] Exim's handling of Bcc lines
On Sat, Jul 24, 2004 at 08:38:57AM -0500, Edgar Lovecraft wrote:
> After reading everything you have posted, your contention is that Exim is
> the only MTA that does nothing to the BCC header,

No, I never said that, and I'm not contending that at all. What I did
say is that Exim is the only mailer I'm currently specifically aware
of that behaves this way. At the time I originally first encountered
this (it was at work), FWIW, I was not in charge of the mail system,
and I don't know what they were running. It may well have been Exim,
for all I know... ;-)

DM