Re: [Exim] hole in message_size_limit? (was: verify = heade…

Autor: Ron
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] hole in message_size_limit? (was: verify = header_sender ...)
No problem, I don't think there is much I can add at this point that I
haven't already said, and this is certainly not about 'lobbying' you
into adding a feature hastily.

Sorry if I swamped you, I see more of these things than I can follow up
on, and finding time to go back to them is even harder than finding time
to point out the obscurer ones, so if I don't core dump on the few I do,
then I'll probably have paged in a whole new problem by the time anyone
asks if some change 'fixes my bug'.

I have the source and now a much better idea of where I'd start if this
really does become a problem in practice. If it does, you'll probably
hear about it before I do anyway ... if not, I guess next time my
explanation will come with a patch. I have no doubt that you'll give
this whatever attention it warrants from here, it did seem to me like
the sort of thing people might not look at very often, and it reawoke an
old bit miser in me.

Lastly, please don't feel apologetic, you've been enormously helpful --
even before we take account of this being the 'worst' problem I can find
to complain about in exim4 ;-)

Have a safe trip,
Ron