Re: [Exim] hole in message_size_limit? (was: verify = heade…

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Ron
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] hole in message_size_limit? (was: verify = header_sender ...)
On Fri, 23 Jul 2004, Ron wrote:

Ron,

This is all interesting stuff but (a) I'm about to go to Nepal for the
SANOG meeting in a few hours and (b) there are many other things on the
Exim list that are more likely to be done because they impact more
people more of the time (though a simple timeout is on my list to think
about.)

I don't want to put you off thinking about things and making
suggestions; it is just a slight practical matter of only so many
working hours in the day...