Re: [Exim] unseen deliver

Author: Ian A B Eiloart
To: Matt Chipman, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] unseen deliver

--On Saturday, July 17, 2004 5:02 pm +1000 Matt Chipman
<ml@???> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> how do I exempt a couple of email addresses from being captured by the
> system filter "unseen deliver copyofmail@???" so they are still
> delivered to the user without being put into the "copyofmail" account?
>
> my system wide exim filter is just
>
> unseen deliver copyofmail@???
>

> thanks for help or suggestions

Tricky, I think. If there is only one recipient, you can use:

if foranyaddress foo@???, bar@???
    ( $h_to: does not contain $thisaddress
    and $h_cc: does not contain $thisaddress ) then
    unseen deliver copyofmail@???
endif

However, if you have multiple recipients, including a mix of private and
copied addresses, then you won't save a copy of the mail.

Your users are all aware of what you are doing, aren't they?
--
Ian Eiloart
Servers Team