Re: exiscan-acl-4.41-24 (Was: [Exim] Exim 4.41 release)

Author: Oliver Eikemeier
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: exiscan-acl-4.41-24 (Was: [Exim] Exim 4.41 release)
Tom Kistner wrote:

> Philip Hazel wrote:
>
>> I have just put Exim release 4.41 on the primary ftp site:
>
> And the corresponding exiscan patch is now on
>
> http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan-acl/

... and the FreeBSD port is updated. Note that the FreeBSD port uses
libsrs2 instead of libsrs_alt, which means it has:

Additional options:
  srs_alwaysrewrite   (boolean)      Rewrite for all domains
  srs_hashlength      (integer)      Hash length to generate
  srs_hashmin         (integer)      Hash length to check
  srs_maxage          (integer)      Max age for SRS address
  srs_secrets         (string list)  List of SRS secrets
  srs_separator       (string*)      Separator for SRS addresses

Additional expansion variables:
  srs_orig_recipient  (string*)     SRS original recipient
  srs_orig_sender     (string*)     SRS original sender
  srs_recipient       (string*)     SRS recipient
  srs_status          (string*)     SRS status

If other OSs want to follow this change, the patch is available at
<http://cvsweb.freebsd.org/ports/mail/exim/files/xpatch-
exiscan2?rev=1.2>

-Oliver