Re: [Exim] Accepting mail for users in a MySQL database

Autor: Walt Reed
A: Dan Barry
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Accepting mail for users in a MySQL database
See the examples exim configurations from:
http://silverwraith.com/vexim/

A little tweaking and they worked great.

In addition, looking at "User 0 set for local_delivery transport is on
the never_users list" - This is telling you exactly what the problem is.
User 0 is root. You probably don't want that.