[Exim] Accepting mail for users in a MySQL database

Autor: Dan Barry
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Accepting mail for users in a MySQL database
Hi, I'm trying to set up Exim to receive and send messages for users whom have their authentication information in a MySQL table. I found several sources for info on how to do this, but most is either for Exim 3.x or doesn't quite work right.

I compiled Exim with LOOKUP_MYSQL=yes in Local/Makefile, so MySQL lookups are enabled.

QPopper is installed and works. It saves successful POP logins to the relay_ip table for POP-before-SMTP authentication.

Exim gives me no errors on startup. My configure file and mainlog are available at http://www.dajoob.com/configure and http://www.dajoob.com/mainlog
The mainlog shows the errors from trying to send a message from Outlook Express and trying to send a message via the PHP mail() function.

Any help would be appreciated.