Re: [Exim] Feature request: make wrapping of long acl messag…

Autor: Walt Reed
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Feature request: make wrapping of long acl messages configurable
On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 08:38:50AM -0700, Jeff Lasman said:
> On Friday 16 July 2004 08:04 am, Philip Hazel wrote:
>
> > Just stick in \n escapes where you want the newlines to go.
> >
> > Oh, I see, you want to turn it OFF. Grumble. :-)
>
> In the meantime, we've had to shorten our error messages:
>
> <snip>
> to unblock $sender_host_name see http://www.example.com/
> </snip>
>
> that's all we send to redirect people to our page where they can see why
> they were blocked and what to do about it.

I use something similar, with different URL's for the different reasons
- using my IP, Spam score, RBL, virus, etc.

In addition, I've seen some sites use a DB and put the key in the URL.
Then the person can see exactly why a particular message was rejected.