Re: [Exim] Feature request: make wrapping of long acl messag…

Autor: Jeff Lasman
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Feature request: make wrapping of long acl messages configurable
On Friday 16 July 2004 08:04 am, Philip Hazel wrote:

> Just stick in \n escapes where you want the newlines to go.
>
> Oh, I see, you want to turn it OFF. Grumble. :-)

In the meantime, we've had to shorten our error messages:

<snip>
to unblock $sender_host_name see http://www.example.com/
</snip>

that's all we send to redirect people to our page where they can see why
they were blocked and what to do about it.

(I've changed the real location to example.com because I've gotten tired
of admins just copying my lines and sending blocked senders to our
"unblock" pages; In the last two years we've only gotten three verified
false positives but we get about that many each week from people who've
never sent us email; obviously because some other admin sent them to
our pages <frown>.)

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA 92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation