[Exim] Compilation problem on Solaris

Autor: Graham Butler
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Compilation problem on Solaris
I am trying to compile Exim 4.34 on a Sun box (Solaris 8) and I am
getting an 'ld' error. I have installed the libiconv-1.9.1 and added
HAVE_ICONV=yes to the Local/Makefile, but I still get the same problem.
Can any body point me in the right direction? I am using gcc version
3.3.1.

libiconv                            rfc2047.o
libiconv_open                       rfc2047.o
libiconv_close                      rfc2047.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to exim
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** Error code 1

Graham Butler

---