Re: [Exim] multiple server_conditions

Autor: Stephen Gran
A: Exim Users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] multiple server_conditions
On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 03:05:08AM +0200, Kjetil Torgrim Homme said:
> On søn, 2004-07-18 at 13:00 -0400, Stephen Gran wrote:
> > >
> > > Yes, I do.
> >
> > Did you ever get this working? I am trying to do the same sort of thing
> > (only with LDAP or file-based). I would be interested in sharing notes
> > if you have.
>
> won't "or" in the condition work just fine?

Yes, in fact it works fine. In the process of investigating, I found
some pitfalls and other things, and I was offering to share notes and
see if maybe there was a smarter way or even just another way to do the
same thing, for both of us.
|  Stephen Gran                  | Punning is the worst vice, and there's  |
|  steve@???             | no vice versa.                          |