Re: [Exim] multiple server_conditions

Autor: Kjetil Torgrim Homme
A: Stephen Gran
CC: Exim Users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] multiple server_conditions
On søn, 2004-07-18 at 13:00 -0400, Stephen Gran wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 11:09:40PM +0200, Franz Georg Köhler said:
> > On Do, Jul 01, 2004 at 01:08:24 +0100, Bruce Richardson <itsbruce@???> wrote:
> > > Do you want to check first in one authentication source and then, if
> > > that fails, in another?
> >
> > Yes, I do.
>
> Did you ever get this working? I am trying to do the same sort of thing
> (only with LDAP or file-based). I would be interested in sharing notes
> if you have.

won't "or" in the condition work just fine?

I trivially patched saslauthd to accept multiple -a parameters, so they
are tested in succession. (this makes sure Cyrus and Exim will always
use the same authentication sources. I don't think I had a choice for
Cyrus, anyway.)

--
Kjetil T.