Re: [Exim] Exim 4.40 release

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Dan Egli
CC: Exim Users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim 4.40 release
Dan Egli wrote:

> I've just finished building RPMs for Fedora Core 2.

Just to make it very clear to people that FC2 does have exim packages
within it. Personally I'm not pushing 3rd party packages in for this
since most boxes are not too worried about a difference between 4.3x &
4.4x and I want to keep the packages within the set of packages handled
by the normal auto update procedures.

My standard exim rpms for everything other than FC1 have been built up
(following some problems with my build environments). However I'm
holding off pushing them out until I find out why exim.org lost its
daemon overnight - something after 0100 this morning the exim - bd
process went away.

    Nigel.