[Exim] quota_warn_threshold not working

Author: Nathan Ollerenshaw
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] quota_warn_threshold not working
Hi all,

Got a small problem; when I use quota_warn_threshold I don't get the
default quota_warn_message in the mailbox. Here's the transport
($address_data is an entry pulled from LDAP with the recipient
address's data in it in qmail-ldap format):

local_delivery:
driver = appendfile
maildir_format
directory = ${extract{mailMessageStore}{$address_data}}/Maildir
create_directory
directory_mode = 0700
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
return_path_add
group = vmail
user = vmail
mode = 0600
quota =
${eval:${sg{${extract{1}{,}{${extract{mailQuota}{$address_data}}}}}{S}{}
}/1024}K
maildir_use_size_file = true
quota_warn_threshold = 85%

Am I missing something here?

I checked the expression for the quota with exim -be, it works with the
data in $address_data fine and the quota is being enforced, I'm just
not getting the warning mail.

Nathan.

--
Nathan Ollerenshaw - Unix Systems Engineer
ValueCommerce - http://www.valuecommerce.ne.jp/