Re: [Exim] Re: [exiscanusers] exiscan-acl-4.40-23

Autor: Tom Kistner
A: Andreas Metzler
CC: Exim Users Mailing List, exiscanusers
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Re: [exiscanusers] exiscan-acl-4.40-23
Andreas Metzler wrote:

> BTW a documentation update is called for. libspf_alt is no more,
> http://www.midwestcs.com/spf/libspf-alt/ automatically redirects to
> http://libspf2.org/.

Yes, I also have the disturbing feeling that SPF/SRS is a rapidly moving
target. :) Thanks for the info.

> I wonder whether it would not be better to beat the patch autors
> repeatedly on the head to force them to unify their interface before
> giving one of them semi-official status by including it in exiscan.

I chose -alt because -non-alt wanted me to look at a patch for qmail to
learn about the API. *YUKK*

> (I do not like the fact that libsrs_alt requires OpenSSL to compile)

I guess it only uses some hashing algorithms, maybe they can be
implemented natively in the future.

regards,

/tom