Re: [Exim] Multiple recipients and whitelist checks

Autor: Tony Finch
A: Alan J. Flavell
CC: Exim users list
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Multiple recipients and whitelist checks
On Fri, 16 Jul 2004, Alan J. Flavell wrote:

> This sounds like a variant of the question about multiple spam
> acceptance policies. Our method is based on selective defer. If
> you've only got two different policies to implement, there's no
> need to force it down to one recipient per transaction: you can
> accept the mail in just two batches.

What kind of delays does this cause?

When I have time to implement SMTP-time SpamAssassin checks here I'd like
to allow my users to specify a threshold, which will probably split them
into about 15 sets (for no threshold and the integers between 5 and 20).
This implies quite a lot of deliveries for a message with lots of
recipients, and possibly delays of hours.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch <dot@???> http://dotat.at/
THAMES DOVER WIGHT: SOUTHWESTERLY 4 OR 5 BECOMING VARIABLE 3 OR 4. OCCASIONAL