Re: [Exim] Final Peer Review Sought: "Spam Filtering for MXs…

Author: Sam Michaels
To: Tor Slettnes
CC: Exim User's Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Exim] Final Peer Review Sought: "Spam Filtering for MXs" HOWTO
> I thought I would make one final attempt at soliciting feedback for my
> "Spam Filtering for Mail Exchangers" HOWTO document. I have now
> submitted this to The Linux Documentation Project for final technical
> review. Then follows language and metadata reviews, after which the
> document is adopted by TLDP.

I had implemented this document on two of my larger systems a few days
ago (with some changes that I posted to the list).

Ladies and gents...the techniques described WORK. Three spams got
through. THREE. From one of the systems:

---snip---
mojo:/usr/exim# cat exim_mainlog | grep rejected | wc -l
    7812
---snip---

I can't recommend it enough that admins make these changes.

Thank you again for a great doc (fyi, 7854 rejects now since I started
this email).

Sam