Re: [Exim] Retry strategies for non-MX hosts?

Author: Tony Finch
To: Alan J. Flavell
CC: Exim users list
Subject: Re: [Exim] Retry strategies for non-MX hosts?
On Wed, 14 Jul 2004, Alan J. Flavell wrote:

> Just for clarification: you mean that for this type of error you
> actually set the final failure at 2hours, and find it to be acceptable
> in practice? (Or am I misreading the spec?)

Actually I meant in general rather than specifically. Our configuration
includes:

*@*            refused_A    F,2h,15m; G,16h,30m,1.5

We should probably add timeout_connect_A to this, but I think that
facility is newer than this part of our configuration :-)

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch <dot@???> http://dotat.at/
BERWICK ON TWEED TO WHITBY: SOUTHWEST 4 OR 5 VEERING WEST THEN EASING WEST TO