RE: [Exim] bounce problem

Author: Jan-Peter Koopmann
To: Karthik kiruba, exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] bounce problem
On Monday, July 12, 2004 6:30 PM exim-users-admin@??? wrote:

> MY exim server is been bouncing some of the domain mails .
> Below is the bounce message it gives :

That is not a bounce message. The message merely states that exim tried to deliver the mail for 96 hours now but will keep on trying. Something seems to be wrong with your smtp transport or with the recipient MTA. Since you did not give us the real domainnames, did not describe your setup etc. I am afraid noone will be able to help you. On first hand it does not look like a typical relay problem though.

Regards

Jan-Peter Koopmann