Re: [Exim] ACL Spam Rejection Tricks

Author: Adrian Phillips
To: 'Exim Users'
Subject: Re: [Exim] ACL Spam Rejection Tricks

    >> I haven't done this yet -- but looking at my logs, if i could
    >> blacklist an IP for sending to 3+ dead addresses in a row, i'd
    >> cut down on 98% of my spam

    Alan> Funnily enough, this kind of activity seems to have gone out
    Alan> of fashion, or else they're doing it with sufficient stealth
    Alan> that we're no longer spotting it (perhaps just trying one
    Alan> address per call).

We're still getting a lot of what maybe dict. attacks (or just SPAM
lists with the old addresses) against our old email domain (we
switched from dnmi to met a couple fo years ago) so there are some
places/trojans still doing this.

Sincerely,

Adrian Phillips

--
Who really wrote the works of William Shakespeare ?
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shakespeare/