Re: [Exim] disabling outgoing mail

Autor: vadik
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] disabling outgoing mail
Fred Viles wrote:

>| I am using debian, so I have
>| acl_smtp_rcpt = acl_check_rcpt
>| acl_smtp_data = acl_check_data
>
>Those statments specify the names of the ACLs. So "the top of your
>acl_smtp_rcpt" ACL would mean just after the start of the ACL named
>"acl_check_rcpt", which is defined further down in your exim.conf:
>
># This access control list is used for every RCPT command in an incoming
># SMTP message. The tests are run in order until the address is either
># accepted or denied.
>
>acl_check_rcpt:
>
># Added to deny all outgoing via SMTP, even from the local network:
>
>    deny    message = No non-local delivery
>        !domains = +local_domains

>| should I define acl_smtp_rcpt explicitly?
>
>You already have, just add the new deny clause at the top of it.

I tried to play with acl_check_rcpt, but I anded up not receiving any
email, so I wanted to double check. These two lines deny all connection
when someone want to send email to any addresses other than local
domain. Can I deny possibility or relaying email to local domain?

Thanks,

PS: at my work almost all ports are closed, so I have to use 8080 for
secure SMTP, and fastmail.fm proxy works perfectly