RE: [Exim] Question

Author: PatM
To: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: RE: [Exim] Question
Not much help from the O'Reilly catalogue, still. At least I know EXACTLY
what an Aye Aye is now :-)

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/exim/colophon.html

This is all they really have to say on the subject:
<quote>
Our look is the result of reader comments, our own experimentation, and
feedback from distribution channels. Distinctive covers complement our
distinctive approach to technical topics, breathing personality and life
into potentially dry subjects.
</quote>
--
Pat Malone

Systems Administrator

Mansfields, Bentalls, Pipps Hill Industrial Estate, Basildon Essex, SS14 3BX
Tel: +44 (0)1268 520646 :: Mobile: +44(0)7717 742515 :: Fax +44 (0)1268
526865 ::
http://www.mansfieldsdesign.co.uk/