Re: [Exim] second newbie-question

Autor: Edward St Pierre
A: christoph.galuschka
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] second newbie-question
What restrictions do you want in place?

a) Does the sender domain have DNS records required for Mail Delivery
b) Only accept email from list of domains

This first point will work with the 'require verify = sender'

You might want to look at the documentation on the exim site about ACLs
.

Ed