Re: [Exim] Cyrus NUL problem

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Philip Chambers
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Cyrus NUL problem
On Wed, 7 Jul 2004, Philip Chambers wrote:

> Working on the principle that you are more likely to implemet a wish-list item if
> the code-changes are already available, I submit a patch which I have prepared
> (version 3.34) and tested. It is now working on my live systems.

Oh dear. I had a bright idea, and I have already implemented something,
which is in the current snapshot that I released last week. I
implemented a variable called $body_zerocount. You can use this in an
ACL to reject a message, or divert it, or whatever you want to do with
it. Seemed to me to be more general.

Your principle, however, is correct!

Moral: always check the snapshot...