Re: [Exim] command in programquery returns 127

Autor: Dale Amon
A: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users, Dale Amon
Assumptes nous: Re: [Exim] command in programquery returns 127 [Mostly working now]
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] command in programquery returns 127
On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 10:18:55AM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> You have two reasonable choices and one unreasonable choice:
>
> Reasonable:
> (1) Arrange for the exim user to have access to your data.
>
>  (2) Have the verification call a setuid program or a daemon
>      that runs as root and does the verification.

> Unreasonable:
> (3) Run Exim as root instead of as exim.

Thanks for the feedback. I was thinking about 2b but
was not sure if that was the way to go. I should also
I want to expose the data to the very risk against
which you have dropped privs at this point ;-)

   Dale Amon     amon@???    +44-7802-188325
       International linux systems consultancy
     Hardware & software system design, security
    and networking, systems programming and Admin
          "Have Laptop, Will Travel"